Director wanted in London
Firefish are Human Strategy Partners to some of the world’s biggest brands such as Unilever, Stella Artois, PayPal, VANS, PlayStation, Twitter and many others, making sense of real life and putting it at the heart of their decision-making. We help businesses innovate, communicate and grow across our Centres of Excellence – Brand Strategy, Brand Communication, Cultural Insight, Innovation, and Customer Experience – by looking at things from new angles and in new ways.
We call this Unconventional Thinking.
We take this approach as we feel the conventional approach to research is no longer enough. The world is more complex than ever, and the need for fresh insight and transformational thinking is greater than ever. We believe that only by looking at things from different angles, talking to different people, using different approaches and different frameworks of thinking, will you get fresh insights and breakthrough thinking to give clients the confidence and power to move forward.
We are a diverse team of brand consultants, entrepreneurs, cultural anthropologists and social psychologists with a passion for helping clients transform their businesses. We want the stories we tell about the work we do to be as clear, impactful, and insightful as the work itself. Firefish was founded in 2000 and has 70+ employees with offices in London and New York.
The Role in a Nutshell
We are looking for a Director for our London office to continue to build on our past 20 years success, working with clients such as Amazon, Google, Unilever, PayPal, Stella, Vans and PlayStation. The ideal person will have a proven track record in qualitative research and moderating experience with strong strategic and analytical skills. Directors run our largest projects and are expected to lead new clients and projects on a consistent basis. Directors are responsible for interpreting client needs and delivering strategies that meet client expectations and result in repeat client engagements.
- A highly skilled research practitioner and insights consultant capable of designing, executing and delivering inspiring research
- Lead multiple projects working in the areas of qualitative insights, brand and innovation consulting and cultural analysis
- Create, build and grow client relationships and maintain a position as a trusted advisor and consultant with senior clients
- Guide analysis, insights and client recommendations as needed to ensure optimal product delivery
- Manage project teams and client relationships effectively to deliver within the fast pace of a client services business
- Instil a spirit of mutual inspiration on the team and mentor junior team members
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in consumer insights, qualitative research, brand strategy consulting
- Brand, communications and new product development research experience
- A leader with proven smart thinking and results working with major international brands
- Proven ability in all aspects of the research process (i.e., delivering winning proposals, outstanding moderation, strong and strategic analysis skills, clear and engaging client presentations)
- Experienced and passionate interviewer and ethnographer. Experience with more innovative methodologies and approaches strongly preferred
- Strong project management and client communication skills
- Experience developing existing client relationships and bringing in new client relationships
- Strong storytelling skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Is this you? Then send your CV over to email@example.com
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you